Certain Myultimate11 Services being provided on Myultimate11 may be subject to additional rules and regulations set down in that respect. To the extent that these Terms and Conditions are inconsistent with the additional conditions set down, the additional conditions shall prevail.
Myultimate11 may, at its sole and absolute discretion:
1. Restrict, suspend, or terminate any User's access to all or any part of Myultimate11 or Myultimate11 Platform Services;
2. Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Myultimate11 Platform Services;
3. Reject, move, or remove any material that may be submitted by a User;
4. Move or remove any content that is available on Myultimate11 Platform;
5. Deactivate or delete a User's account and all related information and files on the account;
6. Establish general practices and limits concerning use of Myultimate11 Platform;
7. Revise or make additions to the roster of players available for selection in a Contest on account of revisions to the roster of players involved in the relevant Sports Event;
8. Assign its rights and liabilities to all User accounts hereunder to any entity (post such assignment intimation of such assignment shall be sent to all Users to their registered email ids)
In the event any User breaches, or Myultimate11 reasonably believes that such User has breached these Terms and Conditions, or has illegally or improperly used Myultimate11 or the Myultimate11 Services, Myultimate11 may, at its sole and absolute discretion, and without any notice to the User, restrict, suspend or terminate such User's access to all or any part of Myultimate11 Contests or the Myultimate11 Platform, deactivate or delete the User's account and all related information on the account, delete any content posted by the User on Myultimate11 and further, take technical and legal steps as it deems necessary.
If Myultimate11 charges its Users a platform fee in respect of any Myultimate11 Services. Myultimate11 shall, without delay, repay such platform fee in the event of suspension or removal of the User's account or Myultimate11 Services on account of any negligence or deficiency on the part of Myultimate11, but not if such suspension or removal is effected due to:
any breach or inadequate performance by the User of any of these Terms and Conditions; or
any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Myultimate11.
Users consent to receiving communications such as announcements, administrative messages and advertisements from Myultimate11 or any of its partners, licensors or associates.
Myultimate11 includes a combination of content created by Myultimate11, its partners, affiliates, licensors, associates and/or Users. The intellectual property rights ("Intellectual Property Rights") in all software underlying Myultimate11 and the Myultimate11 Platform and material published on Myultimate11, including (but not limited to) games, Contests, software, advertisements, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, audio or video clippings and Flash animation, is owned by Myultimate11, its partners, licensors and/or associates. Users may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or in any way exploit any of the materials or content on Myultimate11 either in whole or in part without express written license from Myultimate11.
Users may request permission to use any Myultimate11 content by writing in to Myultimate11 Helpdesk .
Users are solely responsible for all materials (whether publicly posted or privately transmitted) that they upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available on Myultimate11 ("Users' Content"). Each User represents and warrants that he/she owns all Intellectual Property Rights in the User's Content and that no part of the User's Content infringes any third party rights. Users further confirm and undertake to not display or use of the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights of any third party on Myultimate11. Users agree to indemnify and hold harmless Myultimate11, its directors, employees, affiliates and assigns against all costs, damages, loss and harm including towards litigation costs and counsel fees, in respect of any third party claims that may be initiated including for infringement of Intellectual Property Rights arising out of such display or use of the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on Myultimate11, by such User or through the User's commissions or omissions.
Users hereby grant to Myultimate11 and its affiliates, partners, licensors and associates a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, transfer, transmit, and/or publish Users' Content for any of the following purposes:
1. displaying Users' Content on Myultimate11
2. distributing Users' Content, either electronically or via other media, to other Users seeking to download or otherwise acquire it, and/or
3. storing Users' Content in a remote database accessible by end users, for a charge.
4. This license shall apply to the distribution and the storage of Users' Content in any form, medium, or technology.
out of such display or use of the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on Myultimate11, by such User or through the User's commissions or omissions.
All names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on Myultimate11(s) belonging to any person (including User), entity or third party are recognized as proprietary to the respective owners and any claims, controversy or issues against these names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights must be directly addressed to the respective parties under notice to Myultimate11.
Myultimate11 may contain links to other Internet sites owned and operated by third parties. Users' use of each of those sites is subject to the conditions, if any, posted by the sites. Myultimate11 does not exercise control over any Internet sites apart from Myultimate11and cannot be held responsible for any content residing in any third-party Internet site. Myultimate11's inclusion of third-party content or links to third-party Internet sites is not an endorsement by Myultimate11 of such third-party Internet site.
Users' correspondence, transactions/offers or related activities with third parties, including payment providers and verification service providers, are solely between the User and that third party. Users' correspondence, transactions and usage of the services/offers of such third party shall be subject to the terms and conditions, policies and other service terms adopted/implemented by such third party, and the User shall be solely responsible for reviewing the same prior to transacting or availing of the services/offers of such third party. User agrees that Myultimate11 will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such transactions/offers with third parties. Any questions, complaints, or claims related to any third party product or service should be directed to the appropriate vendor.
Myultimate11 contains content that is created by Myultimate11 as well as content provided by third parties. Myultimate11 does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality of the content provided by third parties and such content may not relied upon by the Users in utilizing the Myultimate11 Services provided on Myultimate11 including while participating in any of the contests hosted on Myultimate11.
Restricting, suspending, or terminating any User's access to all or any part of Myultimate11 Services;
Deactivating or deleting a User's account and all related information and files on the account. Any amount remaining unused in the User's Game account or Winnings Account on the date of deactivation or deletion shall be transferred to the User's bank account on record with Myultimate11 subject to a processing fee (if any) applicable on such transfers as set out herein; or
Refraining from awarding any prize(s) to such User.
Users agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information at the time of registration and at all other times (as required by Myultimate11). Users further agree to update and keep updated their registration information.
A User shall not register or operate more than one User account with Myultimate11.
Users agree to ensure that they can receive all communication from Myultimate11 by marking e-mails or sending SMSs from Myultimate11 as part of their "safe senders" list. Myultimate11 shall not be held liable if any e-mail/SMS remains unread by a User as a result of such e-mail getting delivered to the User's junk or spam folder.
Any password issued by Myultimate11 to a User may not be revealed to anyone else. Users may not use anyone else's password. Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their accounts and passwords. Users agree to immediately notify Myultimate11 of any unauthorized use of their passwords or accounts or any other breach of security.
Users agree to exit/log-out of their accounts at the end of each session. Myultimate11 shall not be responsible for any loss or damage that may result if the User fails to comply with these requirements.
Users agree not to use cheats, exploits, automation, software, bots, hacks or any unauthorized third party software designed to modify or interfere with Myultimate11 Services and/or Myultimate11 experience or assist in such activity.
Users agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right to the technology or software underlying Myultimate11 or Myultimate11’s Services.
Users agree that without Myultimate11's express written consent, they shall not modify or cause to be modified any files or software that are part of Myultimate11's Services.
Users agree not to disrupt, overburden, or aid or assist in the disruption or overburdening of (a) any computer or server used to offer or support Myultimate11 or the Myultimate11’s Services (each a "Server"); or (2) the enjoyment of Myultimate11 Services by any other User or person.
Users agree not to institute, assist or become involved in any type of attack, including without limitation to distribution of a virus, denial of service, or other attempts to disrupt Myultimate11 Services or any other person's use or enjoyment of Myultimate11 Services.
Users shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the User accounts, Servers or networks connected to Myultimate11 Services by any means other than the User interface provided by Myultimate11, including but not limited to, by circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify, any security, technology, device, or software that underlies or is part of Myultimate11 Services.
Without limiting the foregoing, Users agree not to use Myultimate11 for any of the following:
1. To engage in any obscene, offensive, indecent, racial, communal, anti-national, objectionable, defamatory or abusive action or communication;
2. To harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate any legal rights of other individuals;
3. To publish, post, upload, e-mail, distribute, or disseminate (collectively, "Transmit") any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content;
4. To Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person's computer, Myultimate11, any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
5. To advertise, offer or sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose on Myultimate11 without the express written consent of Myultimate11;
6. To Transmit content regarding services, products, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters;
7. To download any file, recompile or disassemble or otherwise affect our products that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally obtained in such manner;
8. To falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or the source of software or other material;
9. To restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any public area within our sites;
10. To collect or store personal information about other Users;
11. To interfere with or disrupt Myultimate11, servers, or networks;
12. To impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a representative of Myultimate11, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent User's affiliation with a person or entity;
13. To forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through Myultimate11 or to manipulate User's presence on Myultimate11(s);
14. To take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
15. To engage in any illegal activities. You agree to use our bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or message or communication facilities (collectively, the "Forums") only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to that particular Forum.
If a User chooses a username that, in Myultimate11's considered opinion is obscene, indecent, abusive or that might subject Myultimate11 to public disparagement or scorn, Myultimate11 reserves the right, without prior notice to the User, to change such username and intimate the User or delete such username and posts from Myultimate11, deny such User access to Myultimate11, or any combination of these options.
Unauthorized access to Myultimate11 is a breach of these Terms and Conditions, and a violation of the law. Users agree not to access Myultimate11 by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Myultimate11 for use in accessing Myultimate11. Users agree not to use any automated means, including, without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor, or copy any part of our sites, except those automated means that we have approved in advance and in writing.
Use of Myultimate11 is subject to existing laws and legal processes. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall limit Myultimate11's right to comply with governmental, court, and law-enforcement requests or requirements relating to Users' use of Myultimate11.
• Users may reach out to Myultimate11 through -
Helpdesk if the user has any concerns with regard to a match and/or contest within Forty Eight (48) hours of winner declaration for the concerned contest.
Persons below the age of eighteen (18) years are not allowed to participate on any of the contests, games (by whatever name called) on the Myultimate11 Platform. The Users will have to disclose their real age at the time of getting access into the Myultimate11 Platform.
Myultimate11 may not be held responsible for any content contributed by Users on the Myultimate11.
By entering a Contest, user agrees to be bound by these Terms and the decisions of Myultimate11. Subject to the terms and conditions stipulated herein below, the Company, at its sole discretion, may disqualify any user from a Contest, refuse to award benefits or prizes and require the return of any prizes, if the user engages in unfair conduct, which the Company deems to be improper, unfair or otherwise adverse to the operation of the Contest or is in any way detrimental to other Users which includes, but is not limited to:
Falsifying ones’ own personal information (including, but not limited to, name, email address, bank account details and/or any other information or documentation as may be requested by Myultimate11 to enter a contest and/or claim a prize/winning.;
1. Engaging in any type of financial fraud or misrepresentation including unauthorized use of credit/debit instruments, payment wallet accounts etc. to enter a Contest or claim a prize. It is expressly clarified that the onus to prove otherwise shall solely lie on the user.;
2. Colluding with any other user(s) or engaging in any type of syndicate play;
4. Accumulating points or prizes through unauthorized methods such as automated bots, or other automated means;
5. Using automated means (including but not limited to harvesting bots, robots, parser, spiders or screen scrapers) to obtain, collect or access any information on the Website or of any User for any purpose.
6. All type of Cash bonus will get expire in 21 days from date of credit.
7. Any type of Cash Bonus misuse, misuse of the Invite Friends program, or misuse of any other offers or promotions;
8. No users can make multiple accounts and do misuse of cash bonus. In that case, wallet(Deposit + Cash Bonus + Winning) will be deducted to zero or Account will be deactivated.
9. Same Bank Account can't be used in multiple accounts. In that case, wallet(Deposit + Cash Bonus + Winning) will be deducted to zero or Account will be deactivated.
10. Tampering with the administration of a Contest or trying to in any way tamper with the computer programs or any security measure associated with a Contest;
11. Obtaining other users’ information without their express consent and/or knowledge and/or spamming other users (Spamming may include but shall not be limited to send unsolicited emails to users, sending bulk emails to Myultimate11 Users, sending unwarranted email content either to selected Users or in bulk); or
12. Abusing the Website in any way (‘unparliamentary language, slangs or disrespectful words’ are some of the examples of Abuse)
It is clarified that in case a User is found to be in violation of this policy, Myultimate11 reserves its right to initiate appropriate Civil/Criminal remedies as it may be advised other than forfeiture and/or recovery of prize money if any.
In order to register for the Contest(s), Participants are required to accurately provide the following information:
1. Full Name
2. Team Name(s)
3. E-mail address
5. State of Residence
7. Date of birth
Participants are also required to confirm that they have read, and shall abide by, these Terms and Conditions.
In the event a Participant indicates, while entering an address, that he/she is a resident of either Assam, Odisha, Sikkim, Nagaland or Telangana, such Participant will not be permitted to proceed to sign up for any match in the paid version of the Contest as described below.
Once the Participants have entered the above information, and clicked on the "register" tab, and such Participants are above the age of 18 years, they are sent an email confirming their registration and containing their login information.
As part of its services, Myultimate11 may make available the contest(s) on the Myultimate11 platform.
Currently, following contests are made available on Myultimate11 platform : A fantasy cricket game. Individual users wishing to participate in contests ("Participants") are invited to create their own fantasy teams ("Team/s") consisting of real life cricketers involved in the real-life cricket match, series or tournament (each a "Sport Event") to which the fantasy game relates. Myultimate11 offers its platform to Participants for fantasy game Contest(s) being created relating to each Sport Event, and Participants can participate in such Contest(s) with their Teams. Participants can edit their teams till the official match start time as declared by the officials of the Sport Event. Teams are awarded points on the basis of the real life cricketers' (as applicable) performances at the end of a designated match, match or tournament of the Contest(s). The Participant(s) whose Team(s) have achieved the highest aggregate score(s) in the Contest(s) shall be declared winners ("Winners"). In certain pre-specified Contests, there may be more than one Winner and distribution of prizes to such Winners will be in increasing order of their Team's aggregate score at the end of the designated match(s) of the Contests.
The Contest(s) across the Myultimate11 Services shall, in addition to the Terms and Conditions, rules and regulations mentioned herein, be governed by:
1 "Fantasy Rules" available at How To Play - Fantasy Cricket 2 Other rules and regulations (including rules and regulation in relation to any payments made to participate in the Contest(s); and all Participants agree to abide by the same.
Currently, there are paid versions of the Contest(s) made available on Myultimate11 platform. Users may participate in the Contest(s) by paying the pre-designated amount as provided on the relevant Contest page. The ‘pre-designated amount’ means and includes pre-determined platform fee for accessing Myultimate11 services and pre-determined participant's contribution towards prize money pool. The Participant with the highest aggregate points at the end of the pre-determined match shall be eligible to win a pre-designated prize which is disbursed out of prize money pool, as stated on the relevant Contest(s) page.
A Participant may create different Teams for participation in Contest(s) in relation to a Sport Event across the Myultimate11 Services. However, unless Myultimate11 specifies otherwise in relation to any Contest ("Multiple Entry Contest"), Participants acknowledge and agree that they may enter only one Team in any Contest offered in relation to a Sport Event. In case of Multiple Entry Contest(s), a Participant may enter more than one Team in a single Multiple Entry Contest. In addition, it is expressly clarified that Myultimate11 may, from time to time, restrict the maximum number of Teams that may be created by a single User account (for each format of the contest) or which a single User account may enter in a particular Multiple Entry Contest, in each case to such number as determined by Myultimate11 in its sole discretion.
Participant shall pay a pre-designated amount for participating in the contest(s) being created on the Myultimate11 platform. In the event a Participant indicates, while entering an address, that he/she is a resident of either Assam, Odisha, Sikkim, Nagaland or Telangana, such Participant will not be permitted to proceed to sign up for the match or contest and may not participate in any paid version of the Contest(s).
Currently two formats of contest(s) are made available on Myultimate11 platform (1) Public Contest where Users can participate in a Contest with other Users without any restriction on participation and (2) private contests, where Users can invite specific Users into a Contest and restrict participation to such invited Users. A user can enter into a maximum of 500 contest (including both Public contests and Private contests) per match. Any participation in a contest more than 500 shall be automatically prohibited. All rules applicable to Contest(s) as set out herein shall be applicable to both formats of the Contest(s).
1. In the Public contest format of the Contest(s), Myultimate11 may make available the Contest(s) comprising of 2 - 100 Participants or any other pre-designated number of Participants.
2. Myultimate11 may create this format of the Contest(s) as a paid format and the Winner will be determinable at the end of the match as per rule of the contests.
3. The number of Participants required to make the Contest(s) operational will be pre-specified and once the number of Participants in such Contest(s) equals the pre-specified number required for that Contest(s), such Contest(s) shall be operational. In case the number of Participants is less than the pre-specified number at the time of commencement of the match, such Contest(s) will not be operational and the pre-designated amount paid by each Participant shall be returned to the account of such User without any charge or deduction.
4. In certain Contests across the Myultimate11 Services, designated as "Confirmed contests", the Contest(s) shall become operational even if a single Participant joins a Confirmed Contest. The pre-specified number of winners to be declared in such Contest(s), even if all available Participant slots (as pre-specified in relation to the Contest(s)) remain unfilled. It is clarified that notwithstanding the activation of such Contest(s), Participants can continue to join such Contest(s) till either (i) all available Participant slots of such Contest(s) are filled or (ii) the match to which the Contest (s) relates commences, whichever is earlier. In the event of shortfall in the number of participants joining the Confirmed Contest, Myultimate11 shall continue with such contests and the short fall in the prize pool shall be borne by Myultimate11.
1. In the Private contest format of the Contest(s), Myultimate11 enables Users to create a contest ("Private contest") and invite other users, whether existing Users or otherwise, ("Invited User") to create Teams and participate in the Contest(s). Users may create a Private contest to consist of a pre-specified number of Participants, that is, consisting of either 2 -100 Participants. The User creating the Private contest shall pay the pre-designated amount for such Private contest and thereby join that Private contest and shall supply a name for the Private contest and be provided with a unique identification code ("contest Code") (which will be issued to the account of such User). The User agrees and understands that once the Private contest is created no change shall be permitted in the terms or constitution of the Private contest, except for a change in the name of the contest. The User creating the Private contest shall provide Myultimate11 with the email address or Facebook account username of Invited Users to enable Myultimate11 to send a message or mail inviting such Invited User to register with Myultimate11 (if necessary) and participate in the Private contest in relation to which the invite has been issued.
2. In order to participate in the Private contest, an Invited User shall input the contest Code associated with the Private contest and pay the pre-designated amount for the Private contest. Once the number of Participants in a Private contest equals the number of pre-specified Participants for that Private contest, the Private contest shall be rendered operative and no other Invited Users or Users shall be permitted to participate in the Private contest. In the event that any Private contest does not contain the pre-specified number of Participants for that Private contest within 1 hour prior to the commencement of the match/Contest, the Platform will initiate an automatic refund of the amount deposited. Such refund shall be processed after the expiry of the deadline for filling of participants for such Private Contest.
3. It is clarified that the participation of Invited Users in any Private contest is subject to the pre-specified number of Participants for that Private contest, and Myultimate11 shall not be liable to any person for the inability of any Invited User to participate in any Private contest due to any cause whatsoever, including without limitation due to a hardware or technical malfunction or lack of eligibility of such Invited User to participate in the Contest(s).
Games of skill are legal, as they are excluded from the ambit of Indian gambling legislations including, the Public Gambling Act of 1867.The Indian Supreme Court in the cases of State of Andhra Pradesh v. K Satyanarayana (AIR 1968 SC 825) and KR Lakshmanan v. State of Tamil Nadu (AIR 1996 SC 1153) has held that a game in which success depends predominantly upon the superior knowledge, training, attention, experience and adroitness of the player shall be classified as a game of skill.
The Contest (s) described above (across the Myultimate11 Services) are games of skill as success of Participants depends primarily on their superior knowledge of the games of cricket statistics, knowledge of players' relative form, players' performance in a particular territory, conditions and/or format (such as ODIs, test cricket and Twenty20 in the cricket fantasy game), attention and dedication towards the Contest(s) and adroitness in playing the Contest(s). The Contest(s) also requires Participants to field well-balanced sides with limited resources and make substitutions at appropriate times to gain the maximum points.
By participating in this Contest(s), each Participant acknowledges and agrees that he/she is participating in a game of skill.
1. The Contest(s) are open only to persons above the age of 18 years.
2. The Contest(s) are open only to persons, currently residing in India.
3. Myultimate11 may, in accordance with the laws prevailing in certain Indian states, bar individuals residing in those states from participating in the Contest(s). Currently, individuals residing in the Indian states of Assam, Odisha, Sikkim, Nagaland or Telangana may not participate in the paid version of the Contest as the laws of these states bar persons from participating in games of skill where participants are required to pay to enter.
4. Persons who wish to participate must have a valid email address.
5. Only those Participants who have successfully registered on the Myultimate11 as well as registered prior to each match in accordance with the procedure outlined above shall be eligible to participate in the Contest and win prizes.
• In respect of any transactions entered into on the Myultimate11 platform, including making a payment to participate in the paid versions of Contest(s), Users agree to be bound by the following payment terms:
1. The payment of pre-designated amount Users make to participate in the Contest(s) is inclusive of the pre-designated platform fee for access to the Myultimate11 Services charged by Myultimate11 and pre-determined participant’s contribution towards prize money pool.
2. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, all amounts collected from the User are held in a separate non-interest earning Escrow Account with a Trustee , which is responsible for management of user account and prize pool, until determination of the Winners and distribution of prizes. Myultimate11 receives only its share of the platform Fees through the said Escrow Agent and has no control over the User Funds held by the Escrow Agent in a dedicated non-interest earning Escrow Account.
3. The Myultimate11 reserves the right to charge a Platform Fee, which would be specified and notified by Myultimate11 on the Contest page, being created on Myultimate11 platform, prior to a User's joining of such Contest. The Platform Fee (inclusive of applicable tax thereon) will be debited from the User’s account balance and Myultimate11 shall issue an invoice for such debit to the User.
4. The User may participate in a Contest wherein the User has to contribute a pre-specified contribution towards the Prize Money Pool of such Contest, which will be passed on to the Winner(s) of the Contest after the completion of the Contest as per the terms and conditions of such Contest. It is clarified that Myultimate11 has no right or interest in this Prize Money Pool, and only acts as an intermediary engaged in collecting and distributing the Prize Money Pool in accordance with the Contest terms and conditions. The amount to be paid-in by the User towards the Prize Money Pool would also be debited from the User’s account balance maintained with the Trustee.
5. Any user availing Myultimate11 services are provided with two categories of accounts for the processing and reconciliation of payments: (i) 'Unutilized' Account, (ii) Winnings Account. It is clarified that in no instance the transfer of any amounts in the User's accounts to any other category of account held by the user or any third party account, including a bank account held by a third party:
1. User's winnings in any Contest will reflect as credits to the User's Winnings Account.
2. User’s remitting the amount the designated payment gateway shall be credited to User’s Unutlized Account’.
What are the rules of FairPlay?
1. You cannot create multiple accounts
2. You cannot misuse your invite code in any way
3. You cannot misuse your cash bonus in any way
What happens when:
1. You misuse your Invite Code by creating multiple accunts:
WE BLOCK THE CASH BONUS AND INVITE CODE
2. You misuse the cash bonus an win contest:
WE TAKE BACK WINNINGS OF THAT CONTEST
For Further Details, refer to our T&Cs
Our focus is complete customer satisfaction. In the event, if you are displeased with the services provided, we will refund back the money, provided the reasons are genuine and proved after investigation. Please read the fine prints of each deal before buying it, it provides all the details about the services or the product you purchase.
In case of dissatisfaction from our services, clients have the liberty to cancel their projects and request a refund from us. Our Policy for the cancellation and refund will be as follows:
For Cancellations please contact the us via contact us link.
Requests received later than 7 business days prior to the end of the current service period will be treated as cancellation of services for the next service period.
we will try our best to create the suitable design concepts for our clients.
In case any client is not completely satisfied with our products we can provide a refund.
If paid by credit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of purchase and in case of payment gateway name payments refund will be made to the same account.